Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Today / Aujourd'hui

First off, I'm working on a Jop Only website/blog. Since JouP was meant to be Jop and Jup (my sister) and I don't think she even reads the thing, I need to branch out on my own... So stay tuned for some changes. And let me know if you want in...
Second off (?) with the new website, more content will be available for your perusing pleasure, so hopefully, you can share the love and send your friends over to read the site.
Lift off (what comes after second off?), here's your usual bi-daily (since it's not daily, really, it's bi-daily, which is kinda hot, when you think of it... MMmmm..... bi-daily....):

Actual conversation to take place a few weeks from now:
Nat: "You bought a WHAT? For how much? We said we were saving up for a trip and a new car!!!"
Jop: "But honey... It's the FUCKING TRANSFORMER PRIME. The meanest Android tablet in the universe! Even the Decepticons can't beat it! I had no choice!
You: "Hehehe...."
I wonder if I can get directions to my washroom inside my house?
I wonder if this story, and this picture are related somehow... 



Pacioretty got a 3 game suspension. 1 for the hit, and 2 for not being a Bruin.
I normally would link to this, but I want to make sure you read it all. This actually made me cry of laughter. Here is a recap of overtime from the Habs-Pens game...

Letang, back in the game with a pin in his nose, comes in over the line, feeds Neal who pirouettes a shot on  Price who drops to his knees and freezes the puck with his glove.

Neal and Letang bat at the puck. Pk Subban goes into the dressing room to repair a skate. Mike Cammalleri has a drink of Gatorade at the bench. A fan in the blues goes to the washroom to take a leak. The liberal party calls a new commission on the construction scandal. Charest announces the news via a press conference in Quebec City. The last autumn leaves fall off the branches they had been clinging on to so desperately.

Two snails who had been courting each other make love. The female snail is impregnated. Mother and father snail search for a warm place where mother may lay her eggs. She waits patiently as the father leaves the next for the winter to gather food. He returns to find 4,567,854 daughters and 2,457,677 boys. He's relieved as he was really hoping for a son.

I sit back and watch Jesus of Nazareth, the director's cut. Jews erupt in elation as the Messiah arrives in a small village near Jerusalem.

A Norwegian mediator negotiates the return of the Palestinian refugees to the promised land. Ban Ki Moon is over the moon.

A full bottle of ketchup is turned upside down and empties itself drop by drop. No tapping is applied to assist in this process. The world's oldest blind woman completes a marathon in a potato sack. My son graduates from college summa cum laude.

A small asteroid complete's a rotation around the sun. The sun completes a rotation around the galaxy. A new galaxy is found by a Tanazanian astrologist.

It is reported from this new galaxy that when a goaltender drops to his knees and freezes the puck, THE REFS BLOW THE FUCKING WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!

Letang scores. Pens win 4-3.

Oh, and stuff.